We welcome enthusiastic, dedicated and positive volunteers who are committed to empowering girls with valuable life lessons. This position entails approximately four hours per week for a 10-week commitment. Volunteers can earn up to 40 community service hours for one season of Coaching. Currently looking for Coaches for our Spring season: end of January until beginning of May.
- Head coach must be a woman
- Must be at least 18 years old
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Must consent to and complete a GOTR background check
- Attend Girls on the Run coach training
- Attend all (two) practices per week for a weekly time commitment of approximately 4 hours per week
- Serve as a role model for program participants
- Prepare, organize and supervise weekly lessons supplied to you through our curriculum book
- Collaborate with other coaches for successful lesson delivery
- Facilitate communication with parents/guardians of program participants
- Participate in the Girls on the Run 5K
If interested please email: [email protected] or call Christine at 239-777-3720.