The Estero Chamber of Commerce is looking for a qualified intern to join our team and contribute to community efforts! We are a non-profit organization serving the Southwest Florida area by promoting local businesses. This internship is a great opportunity to learn entry-level skills to help prepare for a future career. No Prior work experience is necessary.
- have marketing materials printed in local magazines!!!
- gain hands-on experience at a non-profit organization
- gain valuable communication skills and an opportunity to develop professionally
- gain experience working with the local business community
- provide logistical support (preparation, day-of, and post-event) for annual events
- Write stories for local magazines and websites
- Create/edit event invitations & flyers
- Provide support to website and social media
- Must be able to work a minimum of three (3) hrs/wk. Our office is open Monday- Friday, 10am-4pm.
- Computer literate in the following software: Microsoft Word/Excel/Power Point
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram)