At Flightdocs we develop, and regularly enhance, the advanced technology that runs the maintenance tracking, inventory management, and flight operations tools for flight departments across the globe. Our goal is to alleviate flight disrupters and add control and efficiency to the process, so flight departments can safely accept as many missions as possible.
The BDR plays a fundamental role in helping achieve revenue growth objectives. A successful candidate is comfortable conducting outward calling campaigns, working with channel partners, generating interest, and qualifying prospects.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Research prospects, identify key players and generate interest • Assess and define customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the partner sales executive for further development and closure
- Work with channel partner to build pipeline, follow-up on opportunities and close deals
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
Desired Background and Experience
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
- Customer service oriented
- Proven track record of sourcing sales leads and meeting aggressive targets and deadlines
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques